Grogans Park Center
WAL's new home! In Grogans Park Center, near Amerigo's.
Our new address is 25136 Grogans Park Drive.
GALLERY HOURS: Wednesday through Saturday from 12pm-6pm.
*HOLIDAY HOURS: Closed over the holidays and will re-open January 10th.
UPCOMING CHANGEOVER: March 3rd
The next artwork change out dates will be March 3rd from 12-5pm. Please pickup your work from last show and drop off the artwork you would like to show next month. Next month's show will need to be picked up on Wednesday, April 3rd from 12-6pm. We will not be taking in art for the next show due to the judge show happening. We will announce the next show soon.
Please make sure to have hanging hardware on all pieces you bring in. If it doesn't have a wire it won't get hung. Also remember that all hanging work needs to be framed unless it is on gallery wrapped canvas. Last but not least it would be greatly appreciated if you fill out the needed paperwork before you bring your pieces in. Forms can be found on the website. We will have forms available for those who need them when you drop things off.
PICK UP for current show: March 3rd, 12-5pm
DROP OFF for March Show: March 3rd, 12-5pm
PICK UP for March show: April 3rd, 12-5pm
NEXT SHOW: details coming soon
Basic guidelines (Subject to change by Board of WAL- See FORMS for newest WAL Gallery Guidelines.)
- ALL NEW ART OR REPEAT ART: needs to have new paper work and new $10 fee per piece
- MEMBERS MAY SUBMIT TWO PAINTINGS: in case of larger painting (36 in. and over) only one may be submitted.
- 3-D ART and JEWELRY: will have special arrangements due to space available for their size and amounts. Jewelry MUST BE original and completely hand-made!!
- GALLERY VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP: everyone will sign-up the days of drop-off for their work shifts. Have your calender updated and ready. This will be done before art work will be accepted.
- SHIFTS: Members will be required to work two shifts per changeover in exchange for showing art in the gallery.
- CHANGEOVER: Occurs the second Sunday and Monday of each month from 12:00-5:00 P.M. Staging occurs on the first Tuesday of each month. The gallery is closed during this time and will repoen on Wednesday.
- New Gallery Form.